Welcome! to d world of a Great Valuer...
The beauty of life does not depends on how happy you are, but how happy others can be through you
It is only the wise that can dance to the sweet melody of life
The day a man takes charge of his life and stop making excuses, that is the day he start moving to the top
A fool is a tool in the hand of the wise
He who does no hard work will never know the value of rest
The road of "I DON'T CARE" can lead to the house of "
HAD I KNOWN"
- When life knocks you down, try to land on your back. Because if you can’t look up, you can get up. -Les Brown
- Reflect upon your blessing of which every man has plenty, not your misfortunes, of which all men have some. -Charles Dickens
- No cloud can overshadow a true Christian but his faith will discern a rainbow in it. -Thomas Hartwell Horne
- Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. - Robert Schuller
- One of the things I learnt the hard way is that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith. - Lucille Ball
- Let God’s promises shine on your problems - Corrie Ten Boom
- A little faith will bring your soul to heaven but a lot of faith will bring heaven to your soul. -D. L Moody
- Life is the movie you see through your own eyes. It makes little difference what’s happen out there. It’s how you take it that count. -Denis Waitley
- If you think you can win you can. Faith is necessary to victory. -William Hazlitt
- None lives so easily, so pleasantly, as those that live by faith. -Mathew Henry
- Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or with the handle of faith. -Henry Ward Beecha If God brings you to it, He will bring you though it -Anon